Max Adam of Greenfield Massachusetts came by the WOOL.fm studio to share his latest project “tOOthpAAt”. He came packing a Yamaha TG77, a Yamaha RS7000, a Korg KP# and a fun circuit bent Realistic Concertmate 670. We talked a bit about his gear and a few of his recordings, he performed a few super synthy tunes as well. Knobs were pressed, switches were switched, dials were dialed and much fun was had by all!
Here is the opening live improv set:
- Infinite Is feat tOOthpAAt – 12345 54321 – opening live improv set
- tOOthpAAt – moose enjoy life
- tOOthpAAt – private eye
- tOOthpAAt – analog c
- tOOthpAAt – down tempo
- tOOthpAAt – beepincreepin
- Infinite Is – pumping liquid helium
- Infinite Is feat tOOthpAAt – long way to chernobyl
And the trippy closing live set:
You can connect with tOOpAAt here at his Soundcloud and listen to more of his music:
Here are a couple of brief videos:
Thanks Max, looking forward to playing with you at Stage 33 live on January 11th for the first second Saturday synthfest!