This week on In Synthesis we review a long two part session for storytime named Outpost Charon – Radio Interferometry from May of 2019, we say goodbye to Gershon Kingsley and improvise a couple of robust, rhythmic live sets.
This entire show can be found at the Internet Archive, here: https://archive.org/details/122019insynthesiswithinfiniteis
In Synthesis with Infinite Is” is produced for WOOL.fm 91.5 Bellows falls Vermont by the members of the band Infinite Is, Jeff Ramen and Evan Parks and can be heard every Friday night from 8 to 10 pm. The show also streams live on:
Would you like to Come to the studio in Bellows Falls Vermont so that we can feature your music and improvise live 15 to 30 minute sets with us on the air? Email us your info, questions and music submission links to:
Here is the opening live set
- Infinite Is – Rhizome Replication /opening live set/
- Infinite Is – Outpost Charon – Radio Interferometry
- Gershon Kingsley – WGBH theme stinger
- Gershon Kingsley – The Savers aka The Jokers Wild game show theme
- Gershon Kingsley – Pop Corn
- Sean Kelly Murray – Cell Phone Blues
- Infinite Is – Build Me Up Tear Me Down /closing live set/
Where are you listening to In Synthesis? What do you like about our show? Do any questions spring to mind? We would love to hear from you!
Please support our beloved radio community station, donate, become a member, buy yourself or loved one a handsome hat or T-shirt, you could even get your own show and play the music that you like to listen to, all here at the station website of 91.5 WOOL.fm, Black Sheep Radio: